This is a classic gluten-free chocolate chip cookie. When you use My All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour Mix, I’m telling you no one will know the difference!
This recipe & post is still semi-private. It is posted here so my family can access it when we want to make yummy Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies! If you find this post, you will love this recipe! Soon I will be posting a sugar-free version as well!
GF Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups GF flour
- 1 Tsp baking soda
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Sticks (1 cup) Softened Butter
- 3/4 cup Turbinado Raw Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon for about 92 small cookies or tablespoon to make about 32 large cookies onto ungreased (parchment lined) baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.